Even immigrant whites overuse welfare.
Three-fourths of all immigrants overuse welfare.
Arizona Schools Struggle with Immigration Chaos
The problem of mass third-world immigration has turned state school systems across the country to chaos. Liberal educators either refuse or can't educate most non-Asian minority children in our public schools. This produces a multi-generational underclass while good as a Democrat Party voter block is ruinous for the nation.
This contributes to welfare use, crime, and other costs to productive citizens. The mass removal of illegal aliens and enforcement of the border can help solve some of this problem. Demand that these failing sub-cultures assimilate to the general culture would greatly improve future prospects for these children.
We don't want the failed education system of Los Angeles. The LA Times noted a 70.2% graduation rate in 2014, but the number is a fraud. The LA Unified School system is only 9.2% white and 73.7% Hispanic. The LA Times (August 24, 2016) reports that only 71% of students fail math and can't read/write. It's obvious many of those graduating are functional illiterates.
Brenda Gazzar, Los Angeles Daily News and Stephen Wall, The Press-Enterprise August 24, 2016 noted statewide 52% of California students failed English and 63% failed math. I don't even want to see how bad they did on science.
Let's look at the nightmare Arizona has to deal with the same thing. I don't know how many of these students are non-citizens, but their removal frees up resources to help native-born low achievers.
We also need to severely limit immigration from those regions where "immigrants" display excessive levels of educational failure and welfare dependency.
Following ref. www.thinkingarizona.com:
What happens with Hispanics is particularly crucial, for they were about to overtake whites as the plurality of public school students. As they go, ever increasingly goes Arizona. In 2010, according to the supporting data to the report, Hispanics were just seven-tenths of a percentage point away from that mark.
Barely 6 of 10 Hispanics over the age of 25 have graduated from high school. That compares with more than 9 of 10 whites.
The education report does not explicitly suggest cause and effect for such differences but one can readily see connections among the various data points:
Hispanics born outside the U.S. have difficulty assimilating a new language and culture. The "status dropout rate" - meaning those ages 16 to 24 who hadn't received a high school “credential” and were not enrolled in school – was three times higher for Hispanics born abroad than for those born in the U.S. (Which is bad.)
They're more likely to be poor. The high number - 26 percent - of Arizona schoolchildren living in poverty are not evenly divided among the population. On one end are white and Asian students. Thirteen percent of them live in poverty. On the other end are black, Hispanic and Native American students. More than a third of them live in poverty.
The cycle repeats itself. The national study demonstrates that the likelihood of 3-, 4- and 5-year-olds attending "pre-primary" school programs up to and including kindergarten - which are regarded by educators as having an important bearing on later success in school - is tied to the education level of their parents. Many fewer of the young children of high school dropouts are enrolled in such programs.
Each of the above items represents a mega-issue that either already is or should be the subject of major policy discussions.
Below ref. Arizona 2014 Results - email address: email@example.com
The SAT College and Career Readiness Benchmark.
See 2011 SAT Failure Rates by Race SAT pass rates in science for example with Blacks and Hispanics is almost single digits.
The need to improve college and career readiness remains critical. The College Board developed the SAT College and Career Readiness Benchmark to help colleges and secondary school administrators, educators, and policymakers identify students who are likely to be ready to take college-entry, credit-bearing courses in college and not need remediation. The SAT Benchmark score of 1550 is associated with a 65% probability of obtaining a first-year college GPA of B- or higher.
Overall, 42.6% of SAT takers in the class of 2014 met the SAT College and Career Readiness Benchmark. This number has remained virtually unchanged over time. Among all U.S. public school test-takers, 39.1% met the benchmark. In Arizona, 48.5% of test-takers (10,973 students) met the SAT College and Career Readiness Benchmark. Among public school students, 47.2% met the benchmark (9,309 students).
48.5% of Arizona SAT takers from the class of 2014 met the benchmark
36.4% of Arizona students from the class of 2014 took the SAT
The percentage of SAT takers meeting or exceeding the benchmark tends to decline as SAT participation increases.
The problem is especially acute among underrepresented minority students where less than a third of any group passed the test:
28.2% of Arizona's African American SAT takers met the benchmark. 31.9% of Arizona's Hispanic SAT takers met the benchmark. 28.7% of Arizona's Native American SAT takers met the benchmark.
Studies show that students who meet the benchmark are more likely to enroll in a four-year college. 78% enrolled in a four-year college or university, compared to only 46% of those who did not meet the benchmark. Yet why are we allowing the enrollment of students into college when it's clear they can't do the work?
54% earned a bachelor's degree within four years, compared to only 27% of those who did not meet the benchmark. Students who met the SAT College and Career Readiness Benchmark were more likely to have completed a high school core curriculum, which is defined as four or more years of English, three or more years of mathematics, three or more years of natural science, and three or more years of social science and history. However, about one in five Arizona students in the SAT class of 2014 did not take a core curriculum, compared to the overall average of one in four test-takers.
73% percent of immigrant headed households from Mexico and Central America are on welfare, versus 17% for South Asia. Natives it's 30%. Source Welfare use by Origin.
76% of all immigrant households with children collect welfare. 51% of immigrant households with one worker collect welfare. Source Welfare and One Worker.
For established and new arrival immigrants welfare use is very high and drops little even after 21 years. Source Welfare Use over Time.
Even 30% of immigrant households with no children are on welfare! Source Immigrant Welfare No Children.
Why are we growing and expanding an underclass so affluent white people and businesses can get cheap domestic servants and wage serfs? We can never get a handle on poverty unless we stop importing poverty and creating more of it at home.
- Virginia's Illegal Alien Underground Labor Force
- Arizona Schools Struggle with Immigration Chaos
- How Mass Immigration Hurts Blacks Worker the Most
- President Obama and Silicon Valley Oligarchs Destroy Workers
- Rich White Democrats Screwing Millennials in New York City
- India's Visa Fraud Worker Replacement Racket
- Why All Illegal Aliens Must Be Deported
- Florida Schools Struggle with Failing Minority Students
- Intelligence, Crime, and Tampa Florida
- New York City Sanctions Immigration Fraud, Crime
- How Mass Immigration Hurts Black Workers the Most
- Red States Higher Standard of Living
- How Mass Immigration Leads to Poverty
- Yes European-American Culture is Superior - Get Over It
- Why Many People Shouldn't Get a 4-Year Degree
- Michigan Education System Ruined by Diversity Racism
- Violence on Indian Reservations
- Illegal Immigration Success in Arizona
- Biased Press Censors Minority and Leftwing Violence
- National Elite All White All Racists
- Defining Religion in American Politics 2016
- Pushing Back Against Political Correctness Censorship
- Immigrants Take Most New Jobs
- Foreign Born Elderly Swamp Welfare System
- High Cost of Immigrant Housekeepers
- Crime-Violence Plague Indian Reservations
- Crime Rates Versus Single Mothers
- School Violence Versus Political Correctness
- Asians Versus Affirmative Action
- Morphing Class Conflict to Racial Conflict
- Intelligence Predicts Economic Social Outcome
- Military Quality Standards Institutional Racism?
- Geiger Counter Adventures in Radioactivity
- Introduction to Geiger-Mueller Counters and Electronics
- Astable CD4047 Geiger Counter Power Supply
- CD4047 Monostable Multivibrator Circuit
- Getting Real About Radiation Myths and Hazards
- Uranium Hype-Facts and Virginia Uranium
- Uranium Basics and Isotopes
- Climate Change and Volcanoes
- Technology is Why the Jobs are Not Coming Back
- Off-the-Shelf Technology for Space Exploration