Captive Virginia Press Peddles Racism, Propaganda
"The media serve and propagandize on behalf of, the powerful societal interests that control and finance them. The representatives of these interests have important agendas and principles that they want to advance, and they are well positioned to shape and constrain media policy." -Chomsky
Re: No free press in Virginia
The front page of the Bristol Herald Courier proclaims: "Truth. Accuracy. Fairness." The Opinion section proclaims, "Opinions expressed do not necessarily represent those of this newspaper..." Rubbish. The level of bias, censorship and liberal hate expressed in this newspaper is appalling and seems to represent the views of this paper in my opinion.
Herald Courier opinion writer Dana Milbank ran a half-page rant how Trump supporters are Nazis and racists in regards to numerous threats to Jewish Centers, etc. It turned out a black liberal ex-journalist and an Israeli-American Jew was behind most of this. Not a word or retraction on this lie and inciting more violence against white working class voters. Day after day much of the same.
Typical was March 11, 2016, A11, "Rally attendee charged with hitting a black man... A white Donald Trump rally attendee was charged with assault..." The dishonest press turned this into a race issue when race had nothing to do with it - why bring it up? It's called yellow journalism and even if it's an AP report, BHC owns it if they print it.
What about the part where it was later revealed these agitators were paid DNC thugs? Why isn't that being printed in this newspaper? I never saw it.
Contrast 5 people including a pregnant woman gunned down at a backyard cookout. (A4) Race was hidden and it turned out to be another gun control rant, avoiding the fact the black victims were killed by a black thug. Want to bring up race? Stop censoring minority violence and criminality.
The Bristol Herald Courier is not an honest newspaper. Between Mr. Buffett owning most Virginia newspapers and Mr. Bezos owning the Washington Post, we have no free printed press in Virginia. I'm waiting on an apology for calling their readers Nazis.
This "newspaper" hides behind disclaimers and weasel words but never mentions anything it really stands for. It's time to strip the "press" of its legal protections until they figure out what and who they represent.
- Virginia's Illegal Alien Underground Labor Force
- Arizona Schools Struggle with Immigration Chaos
- How Mass Immigration Hurts Blacks Worker the Most
- President Obama and Silicon Valley Oligarchs Destroy Workers
- Rich White Democrats Screwing Millennials in New York City
- India's Visa Fraud Worker Replacement Racket
- Why All Illegal Aliens Must Be Deported
- Florida Schools Struggle with Failing Minority Students
- Intelligence, Crime, and Tampa Florida
- New York City Sanctions Immigration Fraud, Crime
- How Mass Immigration Hurts Black Workers the Most
- Red States Higher Standard of Living
- How Mass Immigration Leads to Poverty
- Yes European-American Culture is Superior - Get Over It
- Why Many People Shouldn't Get a 4-Year Degree
- Michigan Education System Ruined by Diversity Racism
- Violence on Indian Reservations
- Illegal Immigration Success in Arizona
- Biased Press Censors Minority and Leftwing Violence
- National Elite All White All Racists
- Defining Religion in American Politics 2016
- Pushing Back Against Political Correctness Censorship
- Immigrants Take Most New Jobs
- Foreign Born Elderly Swamp Welfare System
- High Cost of Immigrant Housekeepers
- Crime-Violence Plague Indian Reservations
- Crime Rates Versus Single Mothers
- School Violence Versus Political Correctness
- Asians Versus Affirmative Action
- Morphing Class Conflict to Racial Conflict
- Intelligence Predicts Economic Social Outcome
- Military Quality Standards Institutional Racism?
- Geiger Counter Adventures in Radioactivity
- Introduction to Geiger-Mueller Counters and Electronics
- Astable CD4047 Geiger Counter Power Supply
- CD4047 Monostable Multivibrator Circuit
- Getting Real About Radiation Myths and Hazards
- Uranium Hype-Facts and Virginia Uranium
- Uranium Basics and Isotopes
- Climate Change and Volcanoes
- Technology is Why the Jobs are Not Coming Back
- Off-the-Shelf Technology for Space Exploration