Hispanic Crime Wave in Morristown, Tennessee
Lee Ann Bowman 9/25/2010
The FBI is currently helping Morristown police while they investigate a triple stabbing hostage situation involving 20 or more Hispanic men.
Police are still looking for six Hispanic suspects and are dealing with issues involving a language barrier.
The FBI has also asked the US Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) to help with the investigation.
According to Morristown Police, two of the victims were also beaten with a rifle.
Morristown police are investigating a triple stabbing and hostage incident.
Officers were called to investigate an assault at a residence at West Wind Apartments on Andrew Johnson Highway just after 8 p.m. Friday. When they arrived, they found one man who had been stabbed.
20 or more men were carjacked or solicited in various locations and brought to the apartment. Investigators say some of the victims were taken there forcefully, while the others were lured there and taken into a back bedroom where they were tied up.
Police say the victims were brought there by six men armed with either handguns or knives. The suspects took the victims' money and IDs.
During the investigation, officers located two other stabbing victims.
Morristown Police Officer Brian Sulfridge told 10News that two of the victims were taken to Morristown-Hamblen Hospital. The third victim was flown by Lifestar to UT Medical Center in Knoxville. All have non-life-threatening injuries.
"Some of the victims did come from other areas, and our investigators will be working with the investigators in those areas to try and track down the suspects and track down possibly more victims," Officer Sulfridge said.
Detectives are looking for the six men and still consider them armed. No names or other details have been released about the suspects.
Detectives are asking anyone with information to call the Morristown Police Department at 423-585- 4630.
Female victims of black violence.
- 12-Year-Old Emily Haddock Murder
- Emily Haddock killers Get Plea Bargain
- Melissa McLauchlin Abducted, Murdered by Black Gang
- Christina Eilman Rape Illustrates Police Indifference
- Chicago to Pay $22.5 Million to Christina Eilman Family
- 15-Year-Old White Girl Gang Raped at School
- Regional Crime Index
- Virginia Violent Crime 2022 is Black Crime
- Crime by Race Missouri
- 43 People Arrested-Indicted for Drugs Spend Thanksgiving in Jail
- Robbery Suspects Run Down Washington County Tennessee Deputy
- Black Male Opens Fire at Kingsport Waffle House
- Crime by Race in Tennessee
- Crime and Violence on Indian Reservations
Web site Copyright Lewis Loflin, All rights reserved.
If using this material on another site, please provide a link back to my site.