Quinton D Rogers
Bristol Virginia Tri-Cities Crime 2014
On Tuesday, July 29, 2014, Quinton D Rogers, B/M, 30, 123 E Highland Rd, Johnson City, TN was arrested by officers of the Johnson City Police Department and charged with public intoxication, disorderly conduct and retaliation for past action. The arrest stems from a 911 call in reference to an intoxicated person who was allegedly making inappropriate comments to a juvenile female.
When officers located Rogers, he was determined to be under the influence of alcohol and/or drugs and subsequently placed in custody for his safety and the safety of the public. After being placed in custody, Rogers used profanity and yelled while being checked by EMS due to his complaint of stomach aches from an existing injury, all while several other unrelated adults and juveniles were present. He was instructed to stop cursing and yelling; however, he continued to do so and was charged with disorderly conduct.
Rogers was then transported to the Washington County Detention Center. While en route, he made at least two threatening remarks in regards to the officers. Because of these threatening remarks, Rogers was then charged with retaliation for past action. He is being held in the Washington County Detention Center in lieu of a $5,000 bond. Rogers is scheduled to appear in General Sessions Court on July 30, 2014 at 1:30pm.
Last is most recent.
Mexican Crimewave in Johnson City
Local Crime 1 Local Crime 2
Local Crime 3 Local Crime 4
Latest Round of Metal Thefts Includes Batteries and Aluminum Wheels
Local press reports a string of thefts of batteries and aluminum wheels are only the latest reports of metal theft by likely drug addicts. Nine cases resulted in at least the theft of 39 batteries and 13 aluminum wheels from two businesses. At one business thieves destroyed the power meter to shut down the surveillance cameras.
Most can be sold for between $10 and $15. Earlier thefts included metal grates from a carwash in Bristol whose owner replaced them with plastic.
Another favorite target from earlier thefts was catalytic converters cut right off of cars at a dealer on the Volunteer Parkway in Bristol. Copper is another popular item where thieves will break into a home or business and tear and cut the metal right out of power boxes.
In this case police are looking for two males but failed to give any details. Like the strings of pharmacy and other robberies that have exploded across the area I'll bet anything this is drug related. Ref. WCYB 15 May, 2014.
Empty Purse, Hot Rollers Lands Man in Jail
On 04/14/14, officers of the Johnson City Police Department arrested Karl Dixon, 40 yr old male, General Delivery, and charged him with auto burglary.
At approximately 1:10 a.m., officers responded to the 800 block of Lamont St. in reference to a suspicious subject in the area. Upon arrival officers made contact with a female who stated that a white male, later identified as Karl Dixon, had knocked on her door and attempted to sell her some items he had in his possession.
The female stated she did see a box of hot rollers in his hand, along with other items. The female refused to open the door to the unknown male. After a couple minutes the female heard what she described as her car door slamming and looked out her window to see the same male subject walking away from her car.
The female and officers checked her vehicle and found that two rolls of quarters had been stolen. Officers located Mr. Dixon in the area who did have a box of hot rollers in his possession. Mr. Dixon also had two pair of female shoes and an empty purse in his possession.
Mr. Dixon was arrested and transported to the Washington County Detention Center, where he is currently being held in lieu of a $10,000 bond. An arraignment is set for 04/14/14, at 1:30 p.m., in Washington County General Sessions Court.
- Added June 10, 2014
- Impaired Driver Faces Felony Drug Charges in Johnson City
- Another 48 People Nailed in Bristol Virginia Drug Bust
- Black Gang Arrested for Rape Laugh at Judge
- Break Light Leads to Drug Bust for Black Male
On 6-13-14, officers of the Johnson City Police Department arrested 26 year-old Jessica Nowlin of 211 Chaney Dr. Kingsport, TN, and charged her with Theft of Property over $500. Ms. Nowlin was arrested after she was observed by loss prevention officers with JC Penney's conceal several cosmetic items and attempt to leave the store without paying.
The total value of items Ms. Nowlin attempted to steal was determined to be $603. She is currently being held in the Washington County Detention Center on a $5,000.00 dollar bond. An arraignment has been scheduled for 6-16-14 at 1:30 p.m. at the Washington County Justice Center.
- East Tennessee - Bristol Methamphetamine Epidemic
- Press Releases Johnson City Police October 2012
- Press Releases Johnson City Police November 2012
- Press Releases Johnson City Police December 2012
- Two Erwin Tennessee Men Charged in Two Different Burglary Cases
- Domestic Violence Call Over a Sandwich Leads to Felony Drug Arrests
- Virginia Fugitive wanted for Rape-Abduction Arrested in Jonesborough
- Two White Males Indicted in Knoxville Pharmacy Robbery
- Wise Virginia Woman to Get 33 Months on Drug Charges
- Newport Tennessee Man Gets 18 Years for Drug Trafficking
- Johnson City Hispanic Male to Get Minimum 67 Years
- Johnson City Man Gets 216 Months in Prison for Drugs
- Man that Robbed a White Pine Tennessee Drug Store Gets 118 Months
- 15 from Hawkins County Tennessee Indicted on federal drug Charges
- Knoxville Resident Charged in Bank Robbery with Explosive Device
- Green County Man Gets 12 Years for Drug Trafficking 12 Others Indicted
- Hawkins County Tennessee Family Nailed for Drugs Jr Gets 170 Months
- Elizabethton Tennessee Man Gets Five Years for Drugs
- Florida Man Gets 97 Months for Drugs
- 21 East Tennessee Residents Indicted for Math
On 05/21/14 officers of the Johnson City Police Department arrested Daniel Anthony Zurvalec, 30 yr old male, 230 Old Mill Rd, Blountville, and charged him with Driving under the Influence - 4th Offense, Driving on a Revoked license - 5th Offense, Simple Possession, Failure to Obey a Traffic Control Device, and Failure to Provide Financial Responsibility.
At approximately 1:36 a.m., Mr. Zurvalec was stopped for running a red light at N. Roan St. and John Exum Parkway. Officers made contact with Mr. Zurvalec and administered field sobriety tests. Mr. Zurvalec was arrested as a result of these tests. Mr. Zurvalec's driving history was also checked and it was determined that this was his 4th offense of driving under the influence and 5th offense of driving on a revoked license. A subsequent search of Mr. Zurvalec was done and several prescription pills where found on his person for which he did not have a prescription.
Mr. Zurvalec was transported to the Washington County Detention Center, where he is being held until a bond hearing. An arraignment is set for 1:30 p.m. on 05/22/14 in Washington County General Sessions Court.
- Taser Takes Down Escapee, Family Already Jailed
- Different Traffic Stops Lands Johnson City Residents in Jail over Drugs
- Traffic Stop Leads to Drug Arrest for Afton Woman
- House Fire Meth Lab Investigation - Three Arrested - Children Removed
- Chattanooga Pain Clinic Owners Nailed For Illegal Distribution Of Drugs
- Mexican Citizen In Johnson City Sentenced On Cocaine-Firearms Charges
- 26 Individuals Convicted of Drug Trafficking in Greenville
- 57 Count Indictment Arose Out Of Guzman's Operation Of Maryville Pain Clinic
- Dale Walker Johnson Gets 200 Months For Robbery In Morristown
- Seized Equipment Donated By Local Law Enforcement For Educational Use
- Knoxville Man Pleads Guilty To Attempting To Entice A Twelve-Year-Old To Engage In Sex
- Crime both violent and stupid:
- Drug Arrests Explode Across Kingsport-Bristol
- Black Male Abducts Three Children and other Crimes 2011
- Annie Smith Murder has Public Housing Residents Living in Fear
- Oadis White Serial Murders in Bristol Leaves many Question Unanswered
- Black Gang Executes Two Men in Candle Shop in Kingsport
- Derick Kesse Murder Lands Three Black Males to Life in Prison
- Man Caught with His Pants Down During Robbery
- 911 Call for a Cheeseburger Lands Two Drunk Idiots in Jail
- Two Kingsport Men Arrested for Conspiracy to Commit Murder, Drug Charges
- Kingsport Couple Arrested for Meth Manufacturing in Backseat of Car
- Welfare Check for Three Children Yields Four Arrests for Meth
- Seatbelt Violation Leads to the Arrest of 14 People on Drug Charges
- Two Black Males Arrested for 2011 Kingsport Murder
- Missing License Plate Lands Stupid Man in Jail for Meth
- Two South Carolina Fugitives Rack Up Drug Charges in Kingsport
- Mother, Son, and Two Neighbors Busted for Drugs in Kingsport
- Three Arrested After Kingsport Police Stumble onto Drug Deal
- Kingsport Couple Arrested for Drugs at West Side Inn
- Congratulations Kingsport Crime Down in 2013
- 58 White People Sentenced to 348 Years Over Methamphetamine
- Kingsport Shooting Incident Results in Additional Felony Drug Charges
- 39 Drug Arrests Mine Layoffs Adds to Buchanan County Virginia Misery
- Ashanti Rhan Henry-Others Sentenced for Bristol Crack Cocaine Conspiracy
- Holistic Doctor Sentenced on Drug Diversion Charges
- 68 People Face Counterfeit Check Charges
- Speeding violation leads to 2 arrests, drug and cash seizure
- Two Blacks Arrested at Public Housing for Gun-Drugs
- 43 People Arrested-Indicted for Drugs Spend Thanksgiving in Jail
- Zero Tolerance Policies and African Americans in Tennessee Schools
- The Holocaust by Rabbi Meir Kahane
- Why Kahane was Right by Lewis Loflin
- Ages of Gaia, Science, and Environmental Religion
- How Bacteria Created Natural Nuclear Fission
- Michael Crichton Speech - Environmentalism as Religion
- Science Facts Debunks Michael "Hockey Stick" Mann
- Environmentalism as Religion by Michael Fumento
- Environmentalism's Fear-Loathing of Technology
- How Ecological Homeostasis and Hysteresis Regulate Climate
- Origins of the Moon and Life on Earth
- Great Dying Mystery and the End of the Dinosaurs
- Virginia Congressman Confronts Climate Scientists
- Article List
- Liberal Religion
- Deism Exposed
- Affirmative Action
- Talented Poor
- Michigan Schools
- Technology Jobs
- Black Crime
- Appalachian Poor
- Waffle House Riots
- Gaian Socialism
- How Mass Immigration Leads to Poverty
- Yes European-American Culture is Superior - Get Over It
- Why Many People Shouldn't Get a 4-Year Degree
- Michigan Education System Ruined by Diversity Racism
- Violence on Indian Reservations
- Blacks Turn Waffle House Restaurants into War Zones
- Self-Reliance and Education Key to escaping Poverty
- Liberty More Important Than Equality
- Foreign Students Pushing American Students Out of College
- 'Immigrants' Take Most of the New Jobs in Texas, Elsewhere
- Education Ruin in Michigan For Diversity
- Federal Court Overturns Michigan Anti-Racism Law
- Muslim Women - Marry a non-Muslim Man, You Die!
- McDonald's Attack was Racial Not About Homosexuals
- 13-Year-Old White Girl Beaten Unconscious by Black Teenagers
- African Immigrants Attack 12-Year-Old White Girl
- Obama's Sons Attack 13-year-old on Florida School Bus
- How Marxism became racism
- Why Progressivism is a Mental Illness
- American capitalism gone with a whimper
- What is (the Pseudo-religion) of Marxism?
- Why the terms Islamic or Liberal fascism?
- Scoping Out Pepe: Why We Should Get It Right, But Won't
- Illegal Alien Driver pleads guilty to wrong-way wreck
- Illegal alien nailed for child rape in Washington County Virginia
- Race, IQ, black crime, and facts liberals ignore
- IQ Will Put You In Your Place
- Black/Hispanic failure in public schools is not racial bias
- The Question of IQ versus Race, and the leftist' agenda
- Morality Gap Mirrors Asian/white versus black/Hispanic IQ Gap
- Black college graduation rates under 50 percent
- Lies surround racism claims in our public schools
- ACLU sues Palm Beach over poor graduation rates
- Why Crime Rates Have Little to do with Poverty
- Eight Blacks Beat White Nearly to Death
- Pizza Delivery Man Executed by the New London Six
- Facts on Black Crime in Connecticut
- Not Education, But Indoctrination in Chicago Schools
- Why the College Degree Hiring Gap is not about Race
- A Politically Incorrect Look at the 2005 Toledo Race Riots
- Liberal Racism and Failure in Seattle Public Schools