Kingsport Couple Arrested for Drugs at West Side Inn
Two individuals have been arrested on multiple drug charges at the West Side Inn.
On July 27, 2013 at 7:45 PM, Kingsport Police Department Patrol Officers, assisted by K.P.D. Vice Detectives, responded to the West Side Inn, located at 1017 West Stone Drive in Kingsport, to investigate a complaint of a man carrying narcotics in a backpack.
Upon their arrival, they were able to determine that the man, later identified as William Ward, was inside room 113. When the officers knocked on the door and announced their presence, Mr. Ward exited the back door of the room in an effort to escape. Mr. Ward was immediately confronted by officers who ordered him to stop; however, he ignored their commands and attempted to flee. After a brief struggle, Mr. Ward was taken into custody.
Mr. Ward was found to be in possession of ten grams of a white rock substance believed to be Bath Salts in addition to items commonly utilized to package and distribute narcotics. He was also in possession of pills, marijuana, and a pipe used to smoke marijuana.
Mr. Ward was also found to be in possession of $407 in U.S. currency believed to be profits from drug sales and a cell phone and laptop computer believed to be utilized to facilitate drug sales. All of the above items were seized. Mr. Ward was charged with the following:
1) Possession of Schedule I Drugs for Resale
2) Possession of Schedule VI Drugs
3) Possession of Drug Paraphernalia
4) Resisting Arrest
Room 113 had been rented to Amber Calhoun who was also located at the scene. Ms. Calhoun was found to be in possession of hypodermic needles and a white rock substances believed to be Bath Salts. She was charged with:
1) Possession of Schedule I Drugs
2) Possession of Drug Paraphernalia
Ref. Kingsport Police
White People, Crime, and Welfare Myths
Most poor whites like poor blacks end up in poverty for the same reason: behavior. As of 2016 28% of white children were born to single mothers. There is a lazy, shiftless white underclass no different than the lazy, shiftless black underclass.
Not only out of wedlock births, but high levels of substance abuse, violence, sloth, etc. The press loves to play race, but it is class and behavior regardless of race.
In Southwest Virginia and East Tennessee massive drug busts can net as many as 20-50 people in one sweep, 90% white. We have 70-year-olds being busted for drug dealing.
- Regional Crime Index
- Virginia Violent Crime 2022 is Black Crime
- Crime by Race Missouri
- 43 People Arrested-Indicted for Drugs Spend Thanksgiving in Jail
- Another 48 People Nailed in Bristol Virginia Drug Bust
- Black Gang Arrested for Rape Laugh at Judge
- Break Light Leads to Drug Bust for Black Male
- Missing License Plate Lands Stupid Man in Jail for Meth
- Seatbelt Violation Leads to the Arrest of 14 People on Drug Charges
- Two Kingsport Men Arrested Murder, Drug Charges
- Kingsport Couple Arrested for Meth Manufacturing in Backseat of Car
- Welfare Check for Three Children Yields Four Arrests for Meth
- Two Black Males Arrested for 2011 Kingsport Murder
- Three Arrested After Kingsport Police Stumble onto Drug Deal
- Kingsport Couple Arrested for Drugs at West Side Inn
- Speeding violation leads to 2 arrests, drug and cash seizure
- Two Arrested at Public Housing for Gun-Drugs
- Zero Tolerance Policies and African Americans in Tennessee Schools
- Robbery Suspects Run Down Washington County Tennessee Deputy
- Black Male Opens Fire at Kingsport Waffle House
- Crime by Race in Tennessee
- Crime and Violence on Indian Reservations
Web site Copyright Lewis Loflin, All rights reserved.
If using this material on another site, please provide a link back to my site.