Kingsport Family Arrested on Drug Charges
It seems idiot drug users enjoy each other's company which make the job of police easier to arrest them. What are neighbors for?
Kingsport Police Department's Vice Detectives served a search warrant, netting four arrests on various drug charges.
On August 13, 2013 at approximately 8:30 PM, an ongoing investigation culminated when K.P.D. Vice Detectives executed a search warrant at 544 Virgil Avenue in Kingsport. Based on the investigation and evidence located at the scene, the detectives arrested four individuals.
The resident, Amelia G. Dugger, was arrested for Possession of Schedule II Drugs (Oxycodone) for Resale and TennCare Fraud. The charge of TennCare Fraud is based on evidence that she was selling pills that were provided to her via her TennCare benefits. Ms. Dugger is also currently on probation for a previous charge of Possession of Schedule II Drugs for Resale.
Her son, Charles R. Dugger, also resides at this address, and was arrested for Possession of Unlawful Drug Paraphernalia (a marijuana pipe).
Tenaya M. Fields and Brandon A. Bledsoe live nearby and were visiting the Dugger's at the time the search warrant was executed. Ms. Fields was charged with Possession of a Legend Drug (muscle relaxer) without a Prescription. She was also arrested on an outstanding warrant for another agency. Mr. Bledsoe was arrested for Possession of Schedule III Drugs (Hydrocodone).
Ref. Kingsport Police
White People, Crime, and Welfare Myths
Most poor whites like poor blacks end up in poverty for the same reason: behavior. As of 2016 28% of white children were born to single mothers. There is a lazy, shiftless white underclass no different than the lazy, shiftless black underclass.
Not only out of wedlock births, but high levels of substance abuse, violence, sloth, etc. The press loves to play race, but it is class and behavior regardless of race.
In Southwest Virginia and East Tennessee massive drug busts can net as many as 20-50 people in one sweep, 90% white. We have 70-year-olds being busted for drug dealing.
- Regional Crime Index
- Virginia Violent Crime 2022 is Black Crime
- Crime by Race Missouri
- 43 People Arrested-Indicted for Drugs Spend Thanksgiving in Jail
- Another 48 People Nailed in Bristol Virginia Drug Bust
- Black Gang Arrested for Rape Laugh at Judge
- Break Light Leads to Drug Bust for Black Male
- Missing License Plate Lands Stupid Man in Jail for Meth
- Seatbelt Violation Leads to the Arrest of 14 People on Drug Charges
- Two Kingsport Men Arrested Murder, Drug Charges
- Kingsport Couple Arrested for Meth Manufacturing in Backseat of Car
- Welfare Check for Three Children Yields Four Arrests for Meth
- Two Black Males Arrested for 2011 Kingsport Murder
- Three Arrested After Kingsport Police Stumble onto Drug Deal
- Kingsport Couple Arrested for Drugs at West Side Inn
- Speeding violation leads to 2 arrests, drug and cash seizure
- Two Arrested at Public Housing for Gun-Drugs
- Zero Tolerance Policies and African Americans in Tennessee Schools
- Robbery Suspects Run Down Washington County Tennessee Deputy
- Black Male Opens Fire at Kingsport Waffle House
- Crime by Race in Tennessee
- Crime and Violence on Indian Reservations
Web site Copyright Lewis Loflin, All rights reserved.
If using this material on another site, please provide a link back to my site.