Impaired Driver Faces Felony Drug Charges in Johnson City
On 03/16/2014 officers with the Johnson City Police Department arrested Anthony Lee Metcalf (19 years old, of 175 Rockingham Road, Gray, TN 37615) and charged him with Possession with Intent to Sell a Sch I Drug, Simple Possession of a Schedule IV Drug, Reckless Driving, Driving Under the Influence, Failure to Yield, and Violation of Implied Consent Law.
At approximately 12:00 A.M. officers observed a red Ford Focus almost strike numerous pedestrians crossing the crosswalk downtown on W. State of Franklin Rd near Spring St. Officers initiated a traffic stop for the offense where they found the driver to be Anthony Metcalf. During the investigation, Ecstasy and Xanax were located concealed on Metcalf. Officers also found Metcalf to be impaired on an unknown substance.
A K9 unit helped find marijuana, Xanax pills and LSD. More than $5,000 cash was found inside the car - the car and cash were seized.
Metcalf was placed under arrest and transported to the Washington County Detention Center where he is being held in lieu of a $14,000 bond. (Other reports claim $31,000) Arraignment is set for 10:30 A.M. on 03/17/2014 in Washington County General Sessions Court.
More stupidity from Johnson City
Couple Arrested for Stealing Patio Furniture
On May 15, 2014, at 1:28 a.m., Officers of the Johnson City Police Department were dispatched to 103 Sugar Mill Drive on suspicious activity. The complainant stated that a grey pickup was seen in front of the neighborhood's club house and that someone was loading items into the back of it. The suspect vehicle was seen on N. State of Franklin Road shortly after the call was dispatched. The vehicle was stopped in the parking lot of 3111 Browns Mill Rd.
The occupants were identified as Chad Green 31 years of age and the passenger, his wife, Crystal Green 37 years of age, both of 308 Hill Dr, Bristol, VA. It was determined that a patio set valued at over $1000 had been taken from 103 Sugar Mill Drive. The patio set was recovered from the bed of Green's truck. Chad Green was also found to be driving on a suspended license.
Chad Green was charged with theft of property over $500 and Driving on a Suspended License. He is being held in lieu of a $6,000 bond. Crystal Green was charged with theft of property over $500 and is being held in lieu of a $5,000 bond. Both are being held in the Washington County Detention Center and are scheduled to be arraigned in General Sessions Court on 05-15-2014, at 1:30 p.m.
Ref. Johnson City Police and Washington County Tennessee Sheriff.
Last is most recent.
Local Crime 1 Local Crime 2
Local Crime 3 Local Crime 4
- Black Gang Arrested for Rape Laugh at Judge
- 58 Meth Convections Illustrate Problem in Tri-Cities
- Jails and New Laws Won't Stop Meth Epidemic
- Crime is Up Across Wise County Virginia
- Impaired Driver Faces Felony Drug Charges in Johnson City
- Another 48 People Nailed in Bristol Virginia Drug Bust
- Break Light Leads to Drug Bust for Black Male
- Poverty and Guns Doesn't Equal Gun Crime
- Inconvenient Truths about Race & Slavery
- The Holocaust by Rabbi Meir Kahane
- Why Rabbi Kahane was Right by Lewis Loflin
- Tri-Cities Unemployment Up 2013-2014
- Fourth quarter Job Disaster in Tri-Cities Bristol Virginia-Tennessee
- Bristol Spends Millions for Jobs - Gets Nothing
- Poor People the Big Loser in Appalachian Economics
- 'Good Old Boys' Rake in Millions Thousands Struggle in Bristol
- Poverty Wages Class Warfare in Bristol Virginia-Tennessee
- Cost of Living Versus Income in Bristol Virginia-Tennessee
- Disability the Hidden Unemployment Program
- Steel Company Jumps County Line for Government Handouts
- CityMac Another Taxpayer Fiasco
- Layoffs Corporate Welfare at Eastman Chemical
- We Don't Hire People with College
- Single Parent Problem in Southwest Virginia
- Tobacco Commission Failure Once Again in 2014
- Raise Minimum Wage in Bristol
- Permission to believe (in God) Dr Gerald Schroeder
- Where the Bible meets the Big Bang
- 25 Questions and answers for Creationism
- Introduction to the scientific method.
- The scientific method.
- How Alarmists undermine Science and Theology
- A Look at C.S. Lewis on Evolution
- Quotes from C.S. Lewis
- Evolution and the early church, and Islam
- Christian Orthodoxy On Creationism and Evolution
- A Handbook on the History of Modern Science
- Origins Of America-Bashing and Marxist Failure
- Socialist Roots of Modern Anti-Semitism
- The Chorus of Useful (Leftist) Idiots
- Chick-fil-A Appreciation Day: Standing Against Gay Fascism