Black Gang Arrested for Rape Laugh at Judge
From police and press reports.
On 9/7/13, officers of the Johnson City Police Department arrested Najier Hugley (515 Pardee St., 23 years old) and Lance Hugley (515 Pardee St., 24 years old) charging him them with Especially Aggravated Burglary, Aggravated Assault and Attempted Aggravated Rape.
On 8/22/13, Police and EMS responded to 600 St. Louis St. where a victim was located with severe lacerations to his head. He was transported by EMS to the Johnson City Medical Center where he was hospitalized and continues to receive medical treatment.
The victim is listed in guarded condition. A second victim was located a short time later and advised that she was sexually assaulted by the same subjects. She was taken to the Johnson City Medical Center for treatment for her injuries and was released a short time later. This victim was able to give a detailed account of the events.
Police located Lance Hugley on a traffic stop and Najier Hugley turned himself into the Washington County Detention Center. They were placed under arrest and are in the Washington County Detention Center, where they both are being held in lieu of a $150,000 bond. Arraignment is scheduled in Washington County General Sessions Court.
Further: Four Men Charged with Attempted Rape
The Johnson City Press revealed more details of the attacks:
The four men are each charged with aggravated burglary, aggravated assault, and attempted aggravated rape. The fourth man charged in an attempted rape and home invasion assault was arraigned Monday in Washington County Sessions Court and one of his co-defendants immediately raised the judge's ire by laughing at the allegations.
Najier "Tim" Hugley, 21, 515 Pardee St., faces charges of aggravated assault, especially aggravated burglary and attempted aggravated rape in the Aug. 22 incident at a 600 St. Louis St. apartment. The assault left one victim hospitalized with severe head injuries.
As Hugley was being arraigned, Judge Don Arnold read the affidavit in open court to inform Hugley what he's accused of doing. During the reading, Lance Hugley, 22, 515 Pardee St. - who is also charged with aggravated assault, especially aggravated burglary and attempted aggravated rape - laughed.
"Are you laughing?" Arnold asked. "You better not laugh about these allegations."
Lance Hugley had also laughed at his own arraignment Thursday as another judge was reading the affidavit, but didn't get noticed by the court that time.
Two other men - Janmichael Vincent "Gotti" Lingo, 21, 1400 Orleans Terrace, Apt. 420, and Adrian Dashon "D" Bizzell, 405 Bettie St. - were arrested a short time after the incident. Lingo is charged with aggravated assault, aggravated burglary and attempted aggravated rape. Bizzell is charged with three counts of aggravated assault, aggravated burglary and attempted aggravated rape.
According to court documents filed by JCPD Investigator Matt Bolton, police responded to an aggravated assault call at 600 St. Louis St. around 12:30 a.m. Aug. 22. Officers found Randy Tucker, who had been beaten with a beer bottle, suffering from lacerations to his head.
Police said a female also reported being sexually and physically assaulted. The woman said she was able to get up and make her way to Tucker's apartment, but the men followed her. Bizzell, she said, hit her with a beer bottle twice and forced his way into the apartment uninvited.
The woman told police that Bizzell hit her a third time with the beer bottle, and when Tucker attempted to intervene, Bizzell hit him with the bottle. Bizzell left the apartment, according to police, but returned a short time later with the other three men.
Tucker and the woman "heard someone attempt to kick the back door and at the same time someone jerked open the screen door that was locked," the warrant said. The document went on to detail how Bizzell allegedly held the female victim down while Lingo, Tim Hugley and Lance Hugley surrounded Tucker.
The woman "heard two thuds and all four fled from the apartment. When she was able to get up, she found Tucker covered in blood," Bolton wrote in the warrant. Bizzell is being held on $250,000 bond and Lingo, Lance Hugley and Tim Hugley are being held on $150,000 bond each.
Read more: http://www.johnsoncitypress.com/article/110898/judge-calls-down-defendants-for-laughing-during-attempted-rape-aggravated-assault-arraignment-from-johnson-city-home-invasion-case
Last is most recent.
Local Crime 1 Local Crime 2
Local Crime 3 Local Crime 4
- Black Gang Arrested for Rape Laugh at Judge
- 58 Meth Convections Illustrate Problem in Tri-Cities
- Jails and New Laws Won't Stop Meth Epidemic
- Crime is Up Across Wise County Virginia
- Impaired Driver Faces Felony Drug Charges in Johnson City
- Another 48 People Nailed in Bristol Virginia Drug Bust
- Break Light Leads to Drug Bust for Black Male
- Poverty and Guns Doesn't Equal Gun Crime
- Inconvenient Truths about Race & Slavery
- The Holocaust by Rabbi Meir Kahane
- Why Rabbi Kahane was Right by Lewis Loflin
- Tri-Cities Unemployment Up 2013-2014
- Fourth quarter Job Disaster in Tri-Cities Bristol Virginia-Tennessee
- Bristol Spends Millions for Jobs - Gets Nothing
- Poor People the Big Loser in Appalachian Economics
- 'Good Old Boys' Rake in Millions Thousands Struggle in Bristol
- Poverty Wages Class Warfare in Bristol Virginia-Tennessee
- Cost of Living Versus Income in Bristol Virginia-Tennessee
- Disability the Hidden Unemployment Program
- Steel Company Jumps County Line for Government Handouts
- CityMac Another Taxpayer Fiasco
- Layoffs Corporate Welfare at Eastman Chemical
- We Don't Hire People with College
- Single Parent Problem in Southwest Virginia
- Tobacco Commission Failure Once Again in 2014
- Raise Minimum Wage in Bristol
- Permission to believe (in God) Dr Gerald Schroeder
- Where the Bible meets the Big Bang
- 25 Questions and answers for Creationism
- Introduction to the scientific method.
- The scientific method.
- How Alarmists undermine Science and Theology
- A Look at C.S. Lewis on Evolution
- Quotes from C.S. Lewis
- Evolution and the early church, and Islam
- Christian Orthodoxy On Creationism and Evolution
- A Handbook on the History of Modern Science
- Origins Of America-Bashing and Marxist Failure
- Socialist Roots of Modern Anti-Semitism
- The Chorus of Useful (Leftist) Idiots
- Chick-fil-A Appreciation Day: Standing Against Gay Fascism