DACA Poster Child Rapes 9-Year-Old
There is no right to come to America, but there is an obligation to obey the same laws everyone else has to obey or suffer the consequences.
Virginia Attorney General, Robert McDonnell
Update February 22, 2014. The illegal alien problem continues to grow in Virginia in 2014. Because of the continuing huge influx of low-achieving Hispanics Fairfax County, an illegal alien sanctuary community, is forcing its school system to drop honors classes in an attempt to narrow the achievement gap. As usual dumbing down the system and suppressing individual achievement of whites and Asians is the only practical way to obtain outcome equality.
In addition criminal Hispanic gangs now roam the Shenandoah Valley as meat packing companies have fired and replaced their often black workforce with cheaper illegal Hispanic labor. Hispanics are counted as white for crime statistics - but are non-white for special protected victim status that's refused for whites.
Simply being Hispanic makes them an automatic victim legal or illegal, but their out of control crime rates are hidden as white.
Typical is what is listed below.
Circuit Judge C. Randall Lowe sentenced Sixto Lopez Laines, an illegal alien from Mexico, to 26 life sentences. The 31-year-old was convicted on September 19, 2007 for the rape, forcible sodomy and object sexual penetration of his stepdaughter. She was nine when the horror began. He abused the girl when the mother, whom he met at a Laundromat, left the house. There were at least 26 offences, but officials believe there were many more than that. To quote, "Not only was the stepfather's DNA found inside the girl's vagina, she was pregnant by him."
Lopez Laines won't be deported. He entered the country illegally from Mexico at age 17 and there is no mention of other crimes he may have committed. Another Hispanic (unrelated to this case) of uncertain legal status was arrested along with his live-in girlfriend for drug trafficking and gun charges near a local school. Both are in jail and their child is in foster care. This criminal was wanted on other drug and weapons charges in East Tennessee.
Officials claim on Lopez Laines, "We wanted to make sure he was never able to have contact with any child ever again, whether here, Mexico, or anywhere else...The border is just so porous...There is no way to ensure that he would never be back here." The family has left Washington County, but the mother (Elizabeth) left this message on a local chat board:
I am not sure how to start this....I am the mother of the child he hurt....just wanted everyone to know that she is doing fine and will be ok. We moved from a place that we loved so that she could have a peace of mind and not be reminded every day of what happened. I am glad that the judge kept the sentence and that he will no longer be able to hurt my child or anyone else's. It took a lot out of her that can never be given back.
Just these two incidents in a fairly remote Appalachian community in the end will cost Virginia and Tennessee taxpayers millions in jails and welfare. These two innocent children will likely be problems all of their lives too, and will be another continuing drain on society. All of this could have been prevented if they would just enforce the immigration laws and seal the Mexican border. Ref. (BHC 2-26-2008)
Download Lopez Laines Transcript.
Morristown Tennessee has become an illegal alien mecca in East Tennessee. And more are pouring into the region from Georgia as that state cracks down on these criminals. Because of the present spillover of Mexican gangs and criminals (most Hispanics in Morristown are illegal), Washington County, Tennessee has been designated as high drug trafficking area by the Feds. The federal designation means the region exhibits serious drug trafficking problems. (Ref. News 11 2-21-2008)
Virginia to deport 171 sex offenders
RICHMOND, Va. (AP) Feb 20, 2008 - Officials say they searched state and federal data bases to find 171 convicted sex offenders who were illegally in Virginia. As a result, the offenders are being deported to Argentina, Bolivia, Germany, Laos, Mexico, Scotland and dozens of other countries.
At a news conference in Richmond on Wednesday, Virginia Attorney General Bob McDonnell announced the results of "Operation Predator." He was joined by Virginia State Police and leaders of U.S Immigration and Customs Enforcement.
The officials said the 171 offenders are either incarcerated and being processed for removal from the U.S. or already in federal custody. Eighty-four offenders found in the search had already left the country or had been deported. Most are Mexico and El Salvador.
1 million sex crimes by illegals
Deborah Schurman-Kauflin of the Violent Crimes Institute in Atlanta estimates there are about 240,000 illegal immigrant sex offenders in the United States who have had an average of four victims each. This included serial rapes, serial murders, sexual homicides and child molestation committed by illegal immigrants.
The offences were located in 36 states, most were in states with the highest numbers of illegal immigrants. She believes this is a conservative estimate. To quote, "This translates to 93 sex offenders and 12 serial sexual offenders coming across U.S. borders illegally per day...This places the estimate for victimization numbers around 960,000 for the 88 months examined in this study."
Is Sixto Lopez Laines typical? "Those who were deported simply returned illegally again" and "there is a clear pattern of criminal escalation." According to Schurman-Kauflin the stats (January 1999 through April 2006) breaks down this way:
- 35 percent, were child molestations.
- 24 percent, were rapes.
- 41 percent, were sexual homicides and serial murders.
- Of the child molestations, 47 percent of the victims were Hispanic, 36 percent Caucasian, 8 percent Asian, 6 percent African American and 3 percent other nationalities.
- In 82 percent of the cases the victims were known to their attackers.
- Especially disturbing that in 22 percent of all sex crimes committed by illegal immigrants, victims with physical and mental disabilities were targeted.
- 79 percent had been in the U.S. for more than one year before being arrested for a sex crime.
- 6 percent were mutilated.
- Almost 63 percent of the offenders had been deported on another offense prior to the sex crime.
- An average of three years of committing crimes such as DUI, assault or drug related offenses prior to being apprehended for a sexual offense.
- In 81 percent of cases, offenders were drinking or using drugs prior to offending. Rapists and killers were more likely to use alcohol and drugs consistently than child molesters.
- About 25 percent of offenders were found to have been stable within a community.
- Only 2 percent of the offenders in her study had no history of criminal behavior, beyond crossing the border illegally.
To quote, "Victims ranged in age from 1 year old to 13 years old, with the average age being 6...The highest number of sex offenders, according to the study, came from Mexico. El Salvador was the original home to the next highest number. Other countries of origin included Brazil, China, Ecuador, Guatemala, Honduras, Jamaica, Nicaragua, Puerto Rico, Russia, and Vietnam. She concludes illegal immigrants gradually commit worse crimes and are continually released back into society or deported.
Ref. May 31, 2006 WorldNetDaily.com
Sanctuary cities in Va where they refuse to report illegal aliens:
Fairfax County, VA
Virginia Beach, VA
- Suppressing Academic Freedom for Justice
- How Government Exported Black Crime into Ferguson Missouri
- St. Louis Black Youth Gunshot Death Rate
- Crime Rates by Race in Missouri
- California Premier Welfare State
- Diversity, Welfare, Undercurrent in London Race Riots 2011
- Whites Virtually Banned at Harvard
- Jews in Elite Colleges Wrongly Counted as White
- Liberal Racial Hypocrisy in Boston
- Clear Definitions of Words as Used on this Website
- Poor Virginia Children Robbed Again by Illegal Aliens
- Bernie Sanders Wants an American Venezuela
- Welfare for the Rich and Connected, Deficits for Everybody
- Political Correctness Attacks Science
- Diversity-Multicultural Racism
- Virginia's Illegal Alien Underground Labor Force
- Red States Higher Standard of Living
- Why All Illegal Aliens Must Be Deported
- Florida Schools Struggle with Failing Minority Students
- Intelligence, Crime, and Tampa Florida
- New York City Sanctions Immigration Fraud, Crime
- Why Progressives Became Racists
- Progressives Are Not Liberals!
- Exploring Jonah Goldberg's Book 'Liberal Fascism'
- Marxism is a Pagan Religious Cult
- DACA Poster Child Rapes 9-Year-Old in Virginia
- Illegal Immigration Plagues Tennessee
- Machete Wielding Hispanic Shot Dead
- Romantic Notions of Mexicans Can Mean Trouble
- Drunk Illegal Alien Driver Pleads Guilty Gatlinburg, Tennessee
- Lies Surround Racism Claims in Public Schools
- IQ Versus Outcome Not So Simple
- Why Many People Shouldn't Get a 4-Year Degree
- Intelligence Predicts Economic Social Outcome
- American capitalism gone with a whimper
- Race, IQ, and facts liberals ignore
- Race dialogue: same old stuff: It's Culture, Not Racism
- Do 'minorities' really have it that bad?
- Black Liberation Theology and The Audacity of Rhetoric
- Black/Hispanic failure in public schools is not racial bias
- The Question of IQ versus Race, and the leftist' agenda
- Morality Gap Mirrors Asian/white versus black/Hispanic IQ Gap
- Black college graduation rates under 50 percent
- ACLU sues Palm Beach over black graduation rates