Microcontroller Projects for Hobbyists:
» PICAXE Microcontroller
» Arduino Microcontroller
Caliphate (2008) by Tom Kratman is a superb book about life in an all too possible future of Europe under Islam, and a war of extermination with America. To quote another reader, "Don't go in unless you're prepared to meet people who consider child abuse and human slavery, two of mankind's oldest evils, to be religious duties."
To quote another reader, "The contrast between the US as we are today, and what we (will) become under such an attack (nuclear attack from Islamists) is one of my worst nightmares, and I hope, but am not very confident, that we can avoid it. I guess that will require a big change in our current political culture (not very likely at this time)." From the cover:
"Slavery is a part of Islam . . . Slavery is part of jihad, and jihad will remain as long there is Islam." -Sheikh Saleh Al-Fawzan, author of the religious textbook At-Tawhid ("Monotheism") and senior Saudi cleric.
Demography is destiny. In the 22nd century European deathbed demographics have turned the continent over to the more fertile Moslems. Atheism in Europe has been exterminated. Homosexuals are hanged, stoned or crucified. Such Christians as remain are relegated to dhimmitude, a form of second class citizenship. They are denied arms, denied civil rights, denied a voice, and specially taxed via the Koranic yizya. Their sons are taken as conscripted soldiers while their daughters are subject to the depredations of the continent's new masters.
In that world, Petra, a German girl sold into prostitution as a slave at the age of nine to pay her family's yizya, dreams of escape. Unlike most girls of the day, Petra can read. And in her only real possession, her grandmother's diary, a diary detailing the fall of European civilization, Petra has learned of a magic place across the sea: America.
Another super novel from Kratman is Watch on the Rhine he co-wrote with John Ringo. Both are superb writers. Buy Caliphate here.
Also see www.tomkratman.com
More on dhimmitude:
Islam Archive 1
What Islamists do:
- A Muslim is "moderate" only when they reject Mohammed The simple fact is that Muslims may retain Allah, but must reject Mohammed the man, both his words and deeds. But what do we have left? That's why we must look closely at the founder of Islam and his example for Muslims.
- Fear Stalks Muslim Apostates in the West Persuading Western Muslim leaders to repudiate Shari'a-sanctioned violence against apostates can be a frustrating exercise...All major schools of Islamic jurisprudence stipulate that a sane adult male must be put to death for abandoning Islam...Aiding apostates begins with acknowledging what endangers them.
- Pray to Allah in Class or Get Detention Two boys were reportedly given detention last week after they refused to pray to Allah during a religious education class at a school...This incident (England) is just the latest case of Islamic culture and religious rituals being incorporated into public school lessons, under the guise of multiculturalism, that holds utter hostility towards Christianity and traditional Western values...Worse, several U.S. public schools function as de facto Islamic institutions.
- Islamists at the Democratic Convention Ingrid Mattson, president of the Islamic Society of North America (ISNA) represented Islam at the Democratic Convention. She like other groups associated with the Muslim Brotherhood in regards to loyalty to their nation, "People of faith have a certain kind of solidarity with others of their faith community that transcends the basic rights and duties of citizenship."
- Westerners must mount a united front against Islamic law A first step is for Westerners to mount a united front against the Shari'a. Facing near-unanimous hostility, Islamists back down...If Westerners stick together, the Shari'a is doomed. If we do not, we are doomed.
- A Father's Murder of His Too-American Daughter In November 1989 the FBI inadvertently tape recorded the entire episode of a teenage girl's being killed by her Palestinian father and Brazilian mother. After learning that Palestina had taken a part-time job without her parents' permission, and dated an African American boyfriend, Zein Isa stabbed his daughter Palestina thirteen times with a butcher's knife as his wife held the girl down.
- On Islamists: They Hanged Her for Teaching Love On 18th June 1983 ten women, one of whom was only 17 years old, were executed in Iran for teaching Baha'i children more about their Faith. They were among more than 200 individuals who were killed in Iran for being Baha'is.
- Murdering Mother: the hidden face of honor killing Texas-born Patricia ("Tissie) Said is the mother who lured her two teenage daughters, Sarah and Amina, to their deaths at the hands of their own father. Their crime? Wanting to marry non-Muslims and refusing arranged marriages in Egypt.
- (Mental) Pathways to Jihadi Terrorism Muslims have disproportionately high rates of antisocial behavior, conduct disorder and violence. Because these deadly incidents are hidden under the guise of religion, little has been done to address the deviance-amplifying nature of Islamic Jihadi teachings.
- Why Islamists Hate the Baha'i Too To quote Amil Imani, "It is imperative for the free people of the world to defend freedom of conscience, including freedom of religion, irrespective of one's own personal belief. It is for this reason that as a person who is not a Baha'i, I find it my solemn duty to speak up on behalf of a peaceful people, severely-persecuted by the savage Islamists." I agree with Amil 100%.
- So-called Palestinians burn West Bank YMCA, warns Christians Palestinian gunmen attacked and set fire to the Young Men's Christian Association headquarters in Qalqiliya, a large West Bank city controlled by Hamas...Today's arson follows a series of warnings by the Muslim leadership of Qalqilya accusing the city's YMCA of missionary activity and demanding the Christian organization close its offices and leave town or face likely Muslim violence.
- Muhammad: A Rapist In the Qur'an, Muhammad's god made it legal to have intercourse with slave women, the so-called "right hand possessions," even if they were married before their capture.
- On Israel:
- Jewish Refugees of 1948 The Palestinian refugee issue has festered for sixty years and remains a major stumbling block in reaching an Israeli-Palestinian accord. At the same time, there has been little discussion of the larger number of Jews who were forced out of Middle Eastern and North African countries where they had lived for thousand of years.
- Who did what for Israel in 1948? America did nothing The universal belief, never challenged by the media, is that the United States was wholly or largely responsible for fully supporting Israel on the ground from the very beginning of its independence in May, 1948. It's a lie, in fact we and the British supported the Arabs.
- Samir Kuntar (Arab Nazi) and the Last Laugh How can the authors of exhilarating victories repeatedly bring such disgrace upon themselves, seemingly oblivious to the import of their actions? Yesteryear's spy masterminds, military geniuses, and political heavyweights have seemingly gone into high tech, leaving the state in the hands of corrupt, short-sighted mental midgets.
- State Dept. considers caving to pressure in terror lawsuit The U.S. government must stand up to Palestinian pressure and stand behind The Anti-Terrorism Act of 1990 in a case involving a $174 million judgment.
- Fear and gullibility as weapons of Islamists Radical forces in the Middle East have rewritten the international rule book in a way designed so they can't lose. That is, there is no easy response to their behavior and strategies...Hamas and Hizballah fire from among civilians and use civilian homes for military purposes; Syria or Iran deploy disinformation; radical regimes pretend moderation, and there are plenty of suckers to take the bait.
- Pandering and pipe dreams:
- Turkey's (Islamist) Putin Deserves to Go Turkey's constitutional court overturned a new law that would have allowed women in the secular republic - established in 1923 by the Westernizing Mustafa Kemal Ataturk - to wear Muslim head scarves in universities.
- The curse of the moderates (Muslims/Pakistan) By any measure, Pakistan is a dysfunctional state. At least twenty-five percent of its 160 million people live in abject poverty. A third of Pakistanis suffer from illiteracy. The only prospering school system in the country is the Islamist system where millions of children are indoctrinated by preachers who share the world views, religious beliefs and political goals of al Qaida and the Taliban...The most striking example of this post-Sept. 11 American penchant for choosing its allies unwisely is the Bush administration's embrace of Fatah...
- The Enemy Has a Name (Political Islam) In fact, that enemy has a precise and concise name: Islamism, a radical utopian version of Islam. Islamists, adherents of this well funded, widespread, totalitarian ideology, are attempting to create a global Islamic order that fully applies the Islamic law (Shari'a).
- Georgetown University's Wahhabi Front Georgetown University announced receipt of a $20 million gift to endow the school's Center for Muslim-Christian Understanding by Saudi Prince Alwaleed bin Talal...the Center has also developed questionable ties to individuals and organizations directly involved in Islamic terrorism.
- Kosovo's stark warning Kosovo (and Bosnian) Islamists have wiped out Christian Serbs with American help.
This is part of out policy of pandering to Islam. We bombed and attacked Serbia
to assist them, then we whine when Russia does the same thing in Georgia.
- Unreasonable Accommodations for Islamists Do Muslim demands at Harvard safeguard rights or promote something more troubling? Conflicts between the religious needs of minorities and those of the rest of society always have the potential to take a reasoned debate off the tracks.
Islam and Terror
Gateway Pages for this website:
» Archive 1
» Archive 2
» Archive 3
» Archive 4
» Archive 5
» Archive 6
» Challenge to Atheists
Web site © Copyright Lewis Loflin, All rights reserved.
If using this material on another site, please provide a link back to my site.